Click here to view bits and pieces from RJ Harris's show that listeners have asked to have on the website.
- Distinguished Service - Marine Corp League
- NAIFA- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors "PA Humanitarian of the Year" 2008
- Capital Area SERTOMA Club- Sertoman of the Year 2008
- Special Olympics PA "State Personality of the Year 1999 and 2009"
- Chapel of the Four Chaplains- Inducted 2003
- UNICEF- Humanitarian Citation from Huge Downs for Earthquake relief
- Governor Robert Casey - Citation for fund raising for flood relief
- Named "Harrisburg's Official Humorist" by Mayor Reed
- Named "The Morning Mayor" by Harrisburg Mayor Reed
-Recipient of Legion of Honor Bronze Medallion from the Chapel of Four Chaplains.
-Recipient of Sevel Seals Award from the National Guard and Reserve
RJ speaks or emcees in excess of 100 events per year and donates any honorarium received to his favorite charity, "Area M Special Olympics" , raising thousands of dollars to date.
The naked acrobat who turned a San Francisco train station into a three-ring circus pounced on passersby, gyrated on turnstiles and performed a series of gymnastics stunts to the horror of commuters.
The bizarre behavior at the 16th Street Mission Station was caught on video May 10 and uploaded to YouTube this week.
The three-minute clip begins with the suspect — in the buff and with a distinct mane of black hair — lunging toward a young woman walking back in fright. She screams as she falls to the ground.
Read more at the NY Daily News