Click here to view bits and pieces from RJ Harris's show that listeners have asked to have on the website.
- Distinguished Service - Marine Corp League
- NAIFA- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors "PA Humanitarian of the Year" 2008
- Capital Area SERTOMA Club- Sertoman of the Year 2008
- Special Olympics PA "State Personality of the Year 1999 and 2009"
- Chapel of the Four Chaplains- Inducted 2003
- UNICEF- Humanitarian Citation from Huge Downs for Earthquake relief
- Governor Robert Casey - Citation for fund raising for flood relief
- Named "Harrisburg's Official Humorist" by Mayor Reed
- Named "The Morning Mayor" by Harrisburg Mayor Reed
-Recipient of Legion of Honor Bronze Medallion from the Chapel of Four Chaplains.
-Recipient of Sevel Seals Award from the National Guard and Reserve
RJ speaks or emcees in excess of 100 events per year and donates any honorarium received to his favorite charity, "Area M Special Olympics" , raising thousands of dollars to date.
Do you think that the FBI will find Hoffa's body, or will the mystery continue?
The attorney for the tipster who led the FBI to a field in Oakland Township today said the former mobster is relieved and hopeful an end is near in the mystery of Jimmy Hoffa’s disappearance.
Anthony J. Zerilli, who recently published a manuscript being sold online at HoffaFound.com, told FBI agents that mobsters buried Hoffa alive in the Buell Road property in Oakland Township in 1975 after kidnapping the Teamsters president from a Bloomfield Township restaurant.
Zerilli’s lawyer, David Chasnick of Novi, said Zerilli has been waiting at least eight months for the FBI to follow up on his tip. Zerilli was in jail when Hoffa disappeared, but was the son of a mafia boss at the time.
Read more at the Detroit Free Press