Click here to view bits and pieces from RJ Harris's show that listeners have asked to have on the website.
- Distinguished Service - Marine Corp League
- NAIFA- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors "PA Humanitarian of the Year" 2008
- Capital Area SERTOMA Club- Sertoman of the Year 2008
- Special Olympics PA "State Personality of the Year 1999 and 2009"
- Chapel of the Four Chaplains- Inducted 2003
- UNICEF- Humanitarian Citation from Huge Downs for Earthquake relief
- Governor Robert Casey - Citation for fund raising for flood relief
- Named "Harrisburg's Official Humorist" by Mayor Reed
- Named "The Morning Mayor" by Harrisburg Mayor Reed
-Recipient of Legion of Honor Bronze Medallion from the Chapel of Four Chaplains.
-Recipient of Sevel Seals Award from the National Guard and Reserve
RJ speaks or emcees in excess of 100 events per year and donates any honorarium received to his favorite charity, "Area M Special Olympics" , raising thousands of dollars to date.
He claimed he is eager to reunite with estranged wife Maria Shriver...but that looked like the furthest thing from Arnold Schwarzenegger's mind as he wined and dined his new girlfriend, her father and her sister in Beverly Hills on Saturday night.
The multimillionaire treated the trio to a meal at the posh Spago Restaurant in the well-heeled area. One of the finest eateries in the whole of Los Angeles, it is operated by his fellow Austrian and acclaimed chef Wolfgang Puck.
Of course given he is worth an estimated $300m, it is unlikely the Hercules In New York favorite will have been too worried at the menu's hefty price tags.
Read more at the Daily Mail
Photo courtesy of Roshan Perera