Click here to view bits and pieces from RJ Harris's show that listeners have asked to have on the website.
- Distinguished Service - Marine Corp League
- NAIFA- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors "PA Humanitarian of the Year" 2008
- Capital Area SERTOMA Club- Sertoman of the Year 2008
- Special Olympics PA "State Personality of the Year 1999 and 2009"
- Chapel of the Four Chaplains- Inducted 2003
- UNICEF- Humanitarian Citation from Huge Downs for Earthquake relief
- Governor Robert Casey - Citation for fund raising for flood relief
- Named "Harrisburg's Official Humorist" by Mayor Reed
- Named "The Morning Mayor" by Harrisburg Mayor Reed
-Recipient of Legion of Honor Bronze Medallion from the Chapel of Four Chaplains.
-Recipient of Sevel Seals Award from the National Guard and Reserve
RJ speaks or emcees in excess of 100 events per year and donates any honorarium received to his favorite charity, "Area M Special Olympics" , raising thousands of dollars to date.
Apple Reportedly Developing Curved-Glass Smartwatch for Your Wrist
The next innovative new device coming from Apple may not be something that you use, but something that you wear. The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg have all recently reported that Apple is working on a curved-glass smartwatch that people will wear on their wrist and will presumably do a lot of the things that iPhones and iPads do. According to Bloomberg, some 100 product designers are working on what's been dubbed the iWatch, with The Week saying rumors are that the electronic band will use a new type of bendable, curved Gorilla Glass from Corning that users will be able to swipe and perhaps even talk into. I wonder if it will look like this...